Lower Bucks Genealogy Club

Queries

Forum Home > Locations > Bucks County PA

Joann Cosgrove

I have a ton of Bucks Co ancestors and as a result I also have a ton of Bucks Co resources I am willing to share. So if you are looking for folks in Bucks county and let me know who and I can check to see if the surname appears. I have Orphans court abstracts and Will abstracts and also 18th century births plus an atlas of old Bucks co maps of each township showing property owners. I will be happy to do look-ups for you if I can.

Joann

November 12, 2011 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tom

I'am Looking for info on George Hubbard. Born 1822 in Doylestown, Bucks, Pa. Looking for birth info and any siblings.

Tom  [email protected]

November 29, 2011 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FX

My great-great grandfather was Thomas McGowan. His son James McGowan was my great-grandfather. His son Edward McGowan was my grandfather. The McGowan's, as I do now, all lived in Newtown, PA. Looking for any information regarding the McGowan's of Newtown, PA.

April 20, 2012 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joann Cosgrove

Can you give me some approximate dates for your McGowans? It will help me in my searching to know when they were born even if it's not exact and also which census to look in. Thanks

Joann

May 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joann Cosgrove

I found a family in the 1860 census that might be yours. Have you seen it? The family were living in Philadelphia Ward 7

James Britton age 27

Martha Britton age 25

Anne Britton age 3

Mary Britton age 4/12

Hannah McGowan age 61

Kate Mcgowan age 20

Thomas McGowan age 23

May 29, 2012 at 6:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

Follow me on Twitter